Customer Center >>> Terms and Conditions
Lenox Propane offers a wide range of flexible delivery and service plans. You're sure to find one that gives you the piece of mind knowing that you'll have an ample supply of gas, and that you're equipment is safe.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By accepting placement of our tank/s on your property, by accepting delivery of propane, or by paying any invoice, fees, rates, or charges, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- TERM The term applicable to these Terms & Conditions shall be on for one year (Term) beginning on the date our tank/s are placed and will automatically renew from year-to-year thereafter (Renewal Term) until terminated by either party as provided herein.
- Upon your request, the Company will lease and provide to you various equipment, including but not limited to, propane tank/s, regulator/s, pigtails, and other various related equipment. You agree you will not yourself nor allow any other to make any connections, adjustments, or disconnections to our equipment without written permission. You also agree you will not remove our tank/s and equipment without written permission nor will you or will you allow any other to pump out the tank/s without our written permission. If you sell the property where our equipment is installed, you agree to inform the Company a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale taking place and agree to inform the buyer to contact the Company and to inform the buyer said equipment is owned by the Company. If you fail to contact the company 30 days prior to the sale and new owner is unwilling to allow us on property after such sale to remove our equipment, you will billed accordingly for all equipment unrecovered.
- Lease/Rent. . You agree that a minimum of three times the complete tank/s capacity must be used each year or a lease/rental charge will be incurred annually by you at our discretion. Lease/Rent amounts vary by size of tank/s, location, and annual usage.
- Access to Equipment. You agree that the Company has an irrevocable right of entry and exit to your property, without prior notice, to deliver propane or to install, repair, service, or remove our equipment, or to perform any other services that the Company deems reasonably necessary. You agree that the Company has no obligation to contact you to access our equipment on your property and the equipment will remain, at all time, the property of the Company and will not become a fixture or a part of your real property. You agree to immediately surrender the equipment to the Company when your relationship is terminated with the Company for any reason. You agree to provide the Company with unimpeded and safe access to the equipment. Examples such as: Free of ice, snow, water, metals, garbage, etc. any other hazards. You agree to keep driveway clear and passable from debris, snow, ice, tree branches, vehicles, or other impairments. Delivery service may be suspended if driveway is not passable. You agree accessibility and drivability of the driveway will be determined by the Company. You agree the Company is not responsible, during the course of normal delivery or service, for any damage incurred to driveways, lawns, or personal property which was unavoidable as determined by the Company.
- Delivery. You agree that only the propane sold by the Company will be used with the equipment. You agree to automatic delivery (delivery without prior notice) unless otherwise implicitly stated and written in a signed and confirmed received notice to the Company. You agree that the Company has an irrevocable right to enter your property without prior permission to deliver propane or to service Company equipment. Company does not guarantee and cannot guarantee, for reasons including but not limited to changes in customer usage, appliance changes in the home, system changes, actions of suppliers, accessibility to tank/s, Acts of God, and/or weather conditions, that you (customer), will never run empty regardless of the delivery type (automatic or will call). Company will make every reasonable effort to deliver propane but will not be responsible for any damages resulting from tank being out of propane. You agree the Company reserves the right to refuse delivery for any unpaid balance/s, hazardous conditions, employee's bodily harm, etc. You agree any special delivery trip (delivery made outside the normal delivery schedule) made because of previously past due unpaid balance or run-outs due to no fault of ours will be charged, at our discretion, a minimum service charge determined by the Company. The company reserves the right to charge a gas check fee in the event the customer tank/s run out of propane due to no fault of ours and/or were shut-off due to unpaid balance/s or other various reason before service can be restored.
- Pricing, Fees, Rates, and Charges. You agree to pay the Company's price per gallon, fees, rate, and charges in effect on the date the propane is delivered, services are rendered, and/or as may be set forth on the delivery ticket or service slip. The Company reserves the right to change its prices, fees, rates, and charges without prior notice. You agree you will not receive prior notice of the price per gallon before the propane delivery. You may obtain price information by contacting the Company's offices. The price per gallon includes but is not limited to, our cost of propane, freight and transportation, volume of propane being purchased by customer, classification of customer, ownership of equipment, dock costs, training costs and delivery costs. The Company's price per gallon, fees, rates, and charges, if any, are not refundable. The Company, in addition to the price per gallon, reserves the right to apply any other fees and charges to your account depending on the services required. The fees and charges, include but are not limited to, service call fee, per hour service fees, equipment charges, lease/rental charges, delivery fee, surcharges, hazmat & safety compliance fee, currently $3.00, (covers hazmat training requirements and compliances), gas check fee, tank/s removal fees, special trip charge, returned check fee, and/or mailing fee. If mailing of delivery ticket is requested, Company's current mailing fee is $1.50 per mailing of delivery ticket instead of leaving at residence as is our policy and procedure.
- Payment terms and late fees. You agree to pay all deliveries within 20 days of the date of the delivery or before your next delivery, whichever comes first. You agree to pay any bill, charge, and/or fee that are incurred within 20 days of the date it was incurred. You agree that if said deliveries, bills, charges, and/or fees are not paid within the 20 days of the date of the delivery, bill, charge, and/or fee was incurred, that the Company may add a finance charge of 1.5% of the average daily balance and/or a collection/late charge currently of $36.00. You agree that if balance/s, charge/s, and/or fees are not paid within terms the Company may terminate or shut-down your service at their discretion and may turn over any monies owed over to a collection agency and a collection fee currently of $36.00 will be charged to your account.
- Termination. The Company may terminate service with you at any time, without prior notice, if you fail to satisfy any of these Terms and Conditions or if the company determines, in its sole discretion, that a condition exists that poses a health or safety threat. In the event, service terminated, the Company reserves the right to charge a removal charge (if there is more than 5% of propane in tank/s at time of removal) to remove its' equipment and no credit may be given on any gas left in the tank/s at the time or removal. Removal charge will be determined by the Company at the time of removal based on location, tank/s size, and other various factors.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You agree to review these terms annually for any changes and notify the Company if you no longer agree to these terms and would like to terminate your service (terms and conditions will apply till Company equipment is removed. To review these Terms and Conditions go to our website at www.lenoxpropane.net or www.lenoxpropane.com or contact the office for a hard copy. The Company agrees that, if a copy of these Terms and Conditions are requested by any active customer, they will provide a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions, simply give us a call at 570-222-3178. We're happy to discuss with you your specific questions or concerns.